- 2006/42/CE : EU Machines Directive
- EN 1459-2 : concerning standards for slewing variable-reach trucks
- EN 280/EN 280-1/EN 280-2 : standards for movable elevating work platforms (if available)
- EN 13000 : concerning standards for mobile cranes
- ROPS/FOPS Level 2 : on the standard for protection structures
- 2016/1628 : EU regulation on Stage V engine emissions
The RTH 6.46 achieves a lifting height of 149 ft, with a maximum load capacity of 13200 lbs. It is the perfect solution for all construction or industrial sites requiring best-in-class reach and lifting capacities. The inclination corrector and scissor stabilisers with large support feet offer excellent stability under all circumstances, guaranteeing perfect ground holding on all terrain in order to ensure maximum operator safety. The dual-extension scissor stabilisers are ideal even with limited space available; even when it is only partially stabilised, the machine is programmed to provide the best possible load chart on each side. When the stabilisers are fully extended, on the other hand, they guarantee maximum machine performance over 360° as they are able to work over a very wide stabilisation base. This model allows the same attachment to be used in two different ways: strength mode M2 and stability mode M1. The first allows very heavy loads to be lifted, but with a more limited extension. The second mode, on the other hand, allows for greater extension, but with more limited loads. It is compatible with a huge range of accessories, thanks also to the RFID system which provides automatic recognition and creation of the dynamic load charts; this telescopic handler is able to meet a wide range of applications in construction and industry.