Subjects Concerned: Web users requesting download.
Magni Telescopic Handlers S.r.l. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes relative to the performance of measures connected to contractual or preliminary obligations:
- Downloading files;
- Temporary entry in databases.
Further to your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- Periodic dispatch of newsletter profiled on the basis of the data voluntarily contributed in the forms and, if consent is forthcoming, by means of profiling, analytic and marketing cookies.
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the above purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following means:
- Collection of data via IT or computerised means;
- Computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of authorised staff:
- Marketing Department.
Disclosure: your data may be disclosed, for the correct management of the relationship, to external entities and specifically to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- Companies which perform maintenance and service for the Database.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of scope and minimisation of data, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- established as a period of time not exceeding the provision of the services delivered.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Magni Telescopic Handlers S.r.l. (Via Magellano 22, 41013 Castelfranco Emilia (Modena, Italy); VAT number: 03353620366) in the person of its current Legal Representative.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
Reg. (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purpose and processing methods;
- of the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic means;
- of the identity of the data controller, the processors and the designated representative under article 5, para 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if this is in their interest, the supplementation of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
- The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to them, even if such processing is relevant to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.