- CE Certification
- EN 1459-1 : concerning standards for variable-reach trucks
- EN 280 : concerning standards for mobile elevating work platforms
- EN 13000 : concerning standards for mobile cranes
- FOPS Level 2/ROPS
- UE 2016/1628 : concerning engine emissions standards
TH 5.8 P – INDUSTRIAL VERSION
The TH 5.8 P is a fixed telescopic handler especially suitable for light industry.
Powered by a Deutz 75 kW engine, it can safely reach a height of 7.60 m on rough terrain thanks to its 4-wheel drive.
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and manoeuvrability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system which allows for automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of the relative load charts.
This model is equipped with the levelling system on tyres allowing the operator to adjust the inclination of the machine. Thus, the entire load diagram is available for any type of operation, even when under normal conditions the slope of the terrain could affect lifting performance.
- Extra lowered design to access areas with low ceiling
- Compact design for unmatched manoeuvrability.
- Available with Deutz Stage V / Stage IIIA engines
- 350 bar L/S hydraulic system